Depending on the outcome of this process, the programme can then offer mentoring support and, for those that really need it, financial support to start a business or mentoring support to secure goals in employment, education or training.
Is it for people like me? The Enterprise Programme is for people who:
- Have a business idea they want help to explore
- Are aged 18-30
- Are unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
- Live in England, Wales, or Northern Ireland
What help could I get?
- Advice on employment options
- Business skills training
- Business planning support
- Start-up loan funding
- Ongoing support from a volunteer business mentor
- Access to specialist support, including our free legal helpline supported by DLA Piper
- And, if you start a business, access to a wide range of free and discounted products and services.
Note: Participation in the Enterprise Programme does not guarantee that start-up funding will be awarded. Applications for start-up funding are assessed in relation to a number of factors including perceived risk, business viability and individual need.